Uggh - writing about myself is the worst. Here goes nothing . . .
I recently moved to rural Idaho with my wife and two young boys. We love the outdoor recreation so close to our home and the safety of a small town. And of course being closer to family.
Since I have moved to rural Idaho I have noticed that many of the small businesses around me seem to be at a disadvantage when it comes to establishing their presence on the internet. I am not sure why this is, but there is no reason that rural small businesses should have a disadvantage on the internet compared to any other small business. So, I started cool creek design on the belief that your business should have an equal footing on the internet and not be overlooked just because you live in a rural area.
I served in the Utah Army National Guard for over 12 years and am a veteran of Operation Enduring Freedom where I served as an Intelligence Analyst. I later served as an Apache pilot and yes, I miss it.
- I was born at home in Maine in the log cabin that my dad built. I just might be the next Abraham Lincoln.
- I have never attempted the 'Gallon Challenge' as I am lactose intolerant.
- I find writing or talking about myself to be very difficult.
- I am missing 2' of my little intestine thanks to Crohn's disease. (It can really suck)
- I somehow landed myself a wife - not just any wife. A good one. Probably the best.
- My two boys are awesome